经销商

宝宝失踪牙,妈妈说哪些英文,能讲清换牙这件事,并通知孩子怎么做

作者:admin    文章来源:未知    点击数:    更新时间:2020-02-12 08:34

原标题:宝宝失踪牙,妈妈说哪些英文,能讲清换牙这件事,并通知孩子怎么做

◆ 牙活行了怎么说?活行活行牙怎么说?

◆ Come in, come out,哪个是失踪牙,哪个是长牙?

◆ 乳牙、恒牙怎么说?

LOSING A TOOTH (AGE 5-12)失踪牙(5-12岁)

Child: Mommy, my tooth is wiggly!

宝宝:妈妈,吾的牙活行了!

Mom: Really? Please come here so I can check it.

妈妈:真的吗?过来让吾望望。

Open your mouth.

张嘴。

Yes, it is loose!

还真是,有点活行了!

牙活行了除了用wiggly,还能够用loose。

Child: Oh no! Can you fixit?

宝宝:不会吧!你能解决吗?

Mom: We don't need to fix it.

妈妈:咱们不必要解决它的。

The teeth you have now are called your baby teeth.

你现在的这些牙叫乳牙。

They need to come out

他们就是要失踪的,

so your big adult or permanent teeth cancome in.

如许你的恒牙才会长出来。

牙长出来不是come out,而是come in,come out是失踪牙。

睁开全文

Child: Why do I need adult teeth?

宝宝:为什么吾必要恒牙?

I have teeth.

吾已经有牙啦。

Mom: You have small teeth that fitin your little mouth.

妈妈:你现在嘴幼,因此牙也幼才正当。

As you grow bigger, into an adult like Mommy,

随着你逐渐长大,长到像妈妈相通大的时候,

you need bigger teeth for your bigger mouth.

你的大嘴就会必要大牙。

They will be stronger, as well, to help you eat food.

它们也会更强硬,更方便吃东西。

Child: How does my tooth come out?

宝宝:吾的牙怎么失踪呢?

Will there be blood?

会有血吗?

Mom: Your tooth has rootslike a tree.

妈妈:你的牙像树相通有根。

They will get looser until the tooth either falls outor we can pullit out.

它们会逐渐松行的,然后就失踪了,或者被吾们拔失踪。

牙的失踪落除了用come out,还能够用fall out。

You can wiggleit every day to help it get looser.

你能够每天活行活行它,让它更快变松。

When it falls out there may be a little blood,

它失踪的时侯能够会流一点点血,

but there is nothing to worry about,

不过十足不必不安,

it's completely normal.

这个特意平常。

We can just use some gauzeto help soak upthe little bit of blood

咱们能够用纱布来吸取这点儿血,

or you can suck ona cold cloth.

或者你能够嘬着一块冰纱布。

The special part about losing a tooth is the tooth fairy!

失踪牙最稀奇的片面就是牙仙子了!

Once your tooth has come out,

你的牙一失踪,经销商

we can put it underyour pillowbefore bed

咱们睡眠之前就把它放在你的枕头下面,

and that night the tooth fairy will come

当晚牙仙子就会来,

and leaveyou a present.

还会给你留下礼物。

Child: The tooth fairy?

宝宝:牙仙子?

Mom: Yes, a special fairy who collectsteeth and leaves money in its placewhile you are sleeping.

妈妈:是的,她是一个稀奇的仙女,特意在你睡着的时候搜集牙齿,然后在原地给你留一些钱。

Child: Oh yay! Can I stay upand see her?

宝宝:哦,太益了!吾能不及熬夜等着她来?

Mom: No, she is magical

妈妈:不,她有魔法,

and only comes when you are sleeping.

而且只有在你睡着的时候才会展现。

Child: Will my new adult tooth be my baby tooth?

宝宝:吾的恒牙会代替吾的乳牙吗?

Mom: Yes, sort of.

妈妈:是的,也许这有趣。

Usually there will be a holein your gums

清淡情况下,你的牙龈上会留下一个洞,

and the new bigger adult tooth will grow up throughthat hole,

新的大恒牙会从这个洞里长出来,

and kind of like a plant growing up.

就像植物滋长相通。

Child: I am excited for the tooth fairy

宝宝:益憧憬牙仙子啊,

but scared tolose my tooth.

但是吾勇敢失踪牙,

Will it hurt?

会很疼吗?

Mom: It won't hurt very much

妈妈:不会很疼的,

and it just means you are getting bigger!

而且这意味着你长大了!

Keep wigglingit with clean hands only

把手洗清洁以后众活行活行你的牙,

and soon the tooth fairy will come.

很快牙仙子就会来啦。

Child: Okay, Mommy.

宝宝:益的妈妈。

财富真实来源

从之前一个认为财富就是能够购买统统的人,到现在才意识到,财富是能够创造出来的,在后面的文章当中,吾会分享关于财富的栽栽文章,也会添上本身的实践,还有别人的经验,都分享给行家,让行家能够晓畅到,吾们答该这么能够创造更众的财富,财富的真实来源是什么?




    友情链接

    Powered by 石柱土家族自治县坰溯汽车新闻网 @2018 RSS地图 html地图

    Copyright 站群 © 2013-2018 版权所有